Monday, July 23, 2012

My First Trunk Show!


Probably the most exciting news so far of my summer. This past weekend I got to do my very first trunk show! I've sold at a craft fair a year ago, but doing a trunk show is pretty different. My friend, who interns at a shop in South Park, San Diego called Graffiti Beach was able to get me a spot at an even they were holding. The event was a fashion show that showcased a lot of what they were selling in store for the summer, and they even included some of the items I was selling! How exciting :) Now doing a trunk show is quite different this time around because I was the only vendor featured during that event. A lot of people came up and asked me about what I do and even complimented me on my designs and the items I was selling. In the pictures you can see my progress and madness of trying to get everything together. The second picture shows my set up! I didn't have much to work with since I only had a two by six feet table. I made it work though :D It was a great night and I definitely want to do something like this again.

No comments: