Saturday, July 7, 2012

Studded Shoulders

knitted top from cotton on - fix+ from mac - body spray for bath and body works - 
high waisted shorts from guess - denim&faux leather jacket from xxi

Last week, I went crazy at the mall and ended up buying more than what I needed. I really tried to stay away from forever 21 but of course, it didn't work at all. I saw this denim jacket with faux leather sleeves and instantly knew what I could do with it. I'm obsessing over the studs and spikes trend and I had previously bought several packs of them to use for my shop. Since I had a lot left over, I used those and studded the shoulders. 


Ta-da! I'm loving this jacket! In fact I'm pretty obsessed with it. I'm actually thinking about including designs like this in my etsy shop in the near future, especially since this trend is pretty bangin right now ;) I paired the jacket up with just a white ribbed tank and a red button up skirt that I thrifted. Notice the red white & blue theme going on? Yeah I wore it for 4th of July and I must say, the jacket was definitely a statement piece and conversation starter.

No comments: