Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Late Birthday Presents Haul!

The Goodies!
So my birthday was almost  a couple weeks ago, (on January 27th to be exact), and I honestly didn't ask for much. Usually, I would make lists upon lists about what I want for my birthday ;) but now there were only just a small amount that I did want and did tell people about. I've been wanting the A. Wang rocco duffel bag for a couple of years now, but knowing no way in life am I ever going to be able to afford it (let alone anyone else buying it for me for my birthday present). I did however receive the amazing "inspired" bag by Melrose Glam from Baginc.com! It's stunning in comparison and honestly, you wouldn't be able to tell. I even showed my friends and they thought it was a genuine rocco ;) as did I!
My parents also knew that I've been in need for a new laptop. The one I've been using was almost 5 years old and nearing it's end. I thought that if I were to invest in a new laptop, it would be one that would last me quite a while and one that was perfect for what I need in the long run (graphic design major over here)  So they agreed to pay for half of my new MacBook Pro! Yes! I'm grateful that they are willing to help me out :)

Another fun "gift" that I got was from my two of my good friends. It wasn't anything physical but rather a road trip to see one of our favorite bloggers, OhHelloFriend and the grand opening of her new shop! I did take pictures but I'll save that for a later post though! It was fun spending time with them and getting to see Danni and her shop in person! Not to mention the laughs and inside jokes made throughout the car ride! I'd say it was a pretty chill and fun time spent for my birthday!

No comments: