Friday, February 8, 2013

Grand Opening of OHHELLOFRIEND

Oh, Hello Friend Goes Retail!
As I mentioned before in my birthday haul post, my friends and I went to the grand opening of Danni aka OhHelloFriend's new brick and mortar shop! We woke up extra early that Saturday of the opening to head to Downtown Fullerton, which is roughly about 2 hours away from San Diego. We already had some things in plan besides visiting her shop. Guppys for lunch, The Great Park, and whatever else was near by. But OHF was first ;) we got there around 10ish to make sure we were the first 100 customers. Why? FREE SWAGBAG! Haha! Who doesn't love free stuff? I did end up buying a couple things, but seriously how can you not when you're in this type of shop filled with the cutest items? Anyways, here are some photos that I snapped!

Waiting in line to get into the shop.
SHOP LOCATION:
122 N. Harbor Blvd, Suite 103
Fullerton, CA 92832


Inside of the shop - cuuute overload!
(action shot ^ could you tell by the blurriness haha)






Outside after shopping and hanging out inside of the store..

 The swag/goodies I got :)

*all photos taken from my iPhone*
I wish I took more photos! There was a DIY station, photobooth, and a snack table with desserts. Also, if we instagrammed photos and tagged #ohfparty, we were also in the running to win an instant camera. So that's pretty exciting :) I'm so happy for Danni and I feel like a proud mother watching one of my favorite bloggers fulfill her dreams! Such and inspiration for me and something I'd love to do someday as well. 


No comments: