Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i love necklaces




I love love love jewelry. (kind of why i make it) especially necklaces and earrings. Yup, those are my daily accessories. I try to wear bracelets, but since i'm petite it's usually too big or falls off. That's why i only wear bracelets on certain occasions. Same thing goes for rings. Though i really get tempted to buy rings, i dont because most of the time it wont fit me. So the above images are just pictures of a few of my current favorite necklaces from my ever growing necklace.. i guess you can call it, collection :P most of it handmade too!

My friend says i have some really random, yet really cute necklaces. Haha, I guess i just really like hanging really random yet really cute things on my neck (;

7 comments:

△▾christine▴▽ said...

omgggggggggg i love all of these necklaces! ♥

Anastasia said...

these are all so darling!!! very sweet - ive hearted your shop...nice!!

Julia said...

Absolutely lovely!

M.M.E. said...

I just love the sewing machine. I'm the same as you when it comes to bracelets. They just fall right to the floor.

Sarah Knight said...

those are adorable : )

Kelley said...

I have never seen a chair as a charm on a necklace before, but it's cute. :) This collection reminds me of dollhouse items.

noella said...

i loove the old singer sewing machine.. such character pieces :)
haha it would be fun if there was a piece of thread and needle also attached to it.. for whenever you might need it!

so cute!!

http://noellas.blogspot.com