Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Better Late Than Never..

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR! 
image via pinterest

Okay so I might be a little (more like a week) late in saying this but HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2013! I can't believe it's already a new year, I feel like I haven't accomplished all that I wanted to in 2012 and bam! It just flew by in a snap. But that's what 2013 is for. New year, new goals, fresh start, etc ;) I'm not actually one to make any new year's resolution just because I know my goals change from day to day and that would mean having about a million new resolutions that I have to keep in mind. I do however have one specific one I don't mind counting as a resolution. And that would be to ALWAYS keep pushing forward no matter what obstacle comes my way. To be honest, I do find myself being guilty of doubting the things I do, or even coming up with wild and creative ideas I have that I tend to put down just because I feel like it's too much or that I can't accomplish it. I don't know. I guess another goal would be to make this year meaningful. Do fun things with friends. Actually save up and go to music festivals, have road trips, be young. Not to mention, this is the year I finally exit my teen years and drive right into my adulthood, aka my TWENTIES :O This month's my birthday month! Woo! Excited for the days ahead!
(playing around with a new signature^ should I keep? maybe for a while)

No comments: