Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas 2012 WISHLIST!

2012 WISHLIST!

Just wanted to share what I'm currently lusting over this holiday season! I don't typically like making wishlists just because it's hard to just settle on a few things I REALLY want. I mean, I want everything -_- not to sound like a spoiled brat. Which I'm not ;) Also, I always seem to want something really bad and obsess over it for a couple of weeks, and then I end up forgetting that I even wanted it or just plain not care for it anymore. So I've shared some things that have pretty much always been on my wishlist, items that I don't ever really NOT want... if that makes sense? Haha! 

In order clockwise (from top left to bottom left)
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel - Barneys. etc $800+
Acid Wash High Waisted Jeans - GoJane $35.70
White Fudge Oreos! YUMM - Target, etc $2-3?
Fish Eye Lens - PhotoJojo $25
Oversize Knit Batwing Cardigan - Romwe $61.99
Ulta Giftcard - Ulta
Denim Circle Skirt - AA $45
The Big Bang Theory Box Set season 1-5! - Amazon.com $100+

There you have it! My wishlist for 2012 :)

No comments: