Monday, October 15, 2012

Shop's on Vacaay!

Vacay time! Well, for my shop..
Le etsy shop is currently on vacation right now as I try to work on new designs and items to list up. Also, I'm making/designing products for Graffiti Beach so I don't want to overwhelm myself. I'm pretty excited for the new items coming soon! A lot more fall weather friendly items, although I'm thinking about still including some shorts. I mean one can never have too many pairs of shorts. Lately, I've been having this goal of waiting until I have a pretty full stock of items to reopen the shop from this short vacation. I think it would look a lot better aesthetically in my opinion. I just love looking through shops with lots of options to go through. I've even read somewhere (most likely an etsy tip) that it attracts more buyers as well. Anyways, check back soon at the shop for new items! I'll do a blog post once they're all up :)

No comments: