Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love love love.

Been hiatus but now I'm back! Now that school's on winter break, it'll be easier for me to blog at least a little more than how I was blogging before. It'll also be a lot easier updating the shop and filling in with some good inspiration.
Well anyways, last saturday (the twelfth) was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. We went downtown, ate lunch, watched a movie, shopped, ate dinner & had Ghiradelli ice cream for dessert. I didn't really get to take pictures, but it was still fun fun! (: And the greatest part, besides spending the whole day with him, he made me a longboard. Yep, he's a longboarder. Actually he's into almost everything really plus he's super crafty :D


Aww how nice! and wait theres more...


He stained in my "logo name"! weeee i love it. I was really excited when i got it.
all it needs is a birdcage (;
<3
{ps, mini shop update tomorrow}

No comments: