Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crafting and sewing the day away.

Christmas is two days away, which means gathering up some last minute gifts. I decided to sew/make some gifts since I'm broke and I also can't really go out to get a gift without people being there :P Mhm so, I really like what I made. Kind of wanna keep it for myself, but I wont of course. Ever get that feeling though? ;D I'll post pictures of the handmade gifts after Christmas. That way no peaking for the curious ones. Now all I need to do is wrap them. I've been browsing through my favorite place of all time...flickr, and found some cute gift wrapping inspiration! I love some nicely wrapped packages just as much as the gift. Seriously, my friends would know. I even kept the gift wrap to someone elses present just because I liked it so much. <3


<3


<3


<3


<3


Love that one ^ haha! If I had a big ol' Twilight poster, I seriously would have wrapped my sister's present with it. *Twi-hards*


PS;
I still want happy tape.
My bio teacher has some happytape. I wanted to steal it from him -_-

No comments: