Tuesday, September 1, 2009

sorry!

Sorry for the short break!
Hello everyone! I know I randomly took a break from blogging, but I had some personal things going on that there wasn't really any time for me to sit down and write a good post :P

Well anyways, I have a few good things I'd like to share:

1. I just received this really cute polaroid postcard set in the mail from Lolabot ! I love it :D

{go check out her etsy shop!}

2. I was featured in one of Buffet's posts on their blog! Yay! So was MessyJesse, another really cute blog that I follow! It really made me smile when I saw it (: Thank you buffet!

3. I haven't updated the shop in a while, so yesterday i finally did! Come look & see (:
I added some PIF (pay it forward) items after recently purchasing one on etsy, and other new creations.
+

Earlier I mentioned that I would maybe do a 'back to school" sale. I thought about it and I'd also like to do another giveaway, but a mini one. Starting friday til monday, I'll be having the sale and mini giveaway so definitely watch out for it (:

For now,

I'm offering any SheGreetsTheDay blog readers 20% off their entire purchase (shipping included) just mention the code "shegreets" at message to seller and I'll refund you that 20% through paypal.

Good day/night <3!

1 comment:

Jessie Fincham said...

aw thank you so much for mentioning me, i just got your comment on my blog! :) thanks so much! i love reading your blog too, lots of pretty eye candy ;)